| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in April is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 79mm (3.1in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: