| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in August is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 66mm (2.6in) of water descends across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: