| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in December is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: