| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in January is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 53mm (2.1in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: