| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in June is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 81mm (3.2in) of H2O descends during on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: