| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in May is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 71mm (2.8in) of H2O descends across on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: