| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in November is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of liquid falls during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: