| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in October is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of H2O descends across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: