| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hutts Gate in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O precipitates during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Hutts Gate September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Hutts Gate: